Question
Posted by: Le Femme | 2008/01/22

Preggies and still not sure

Hi, I am 25 very femme lady.I have had relationships with woman, and miss that ALOT.Eventhough i am pregnant and with my boyfriend who treats me like a princess, BUT unfortunately there is a but.., I miss being with woman ALOT and it is asif nothing can excactly fill me the same way...?I feel very confused, yes i do long for and fantasize about woman EVEN WHEN SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!! Am i betraying him and myself, by living like this and knowing i am missing something OR am i just ungreatful...???

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you La Femme and welcome to the forum.

What is there to be grateful for when you're not happy or satisfied? You're certainly not where you want to be and yes, it does sound as if you're betraying yourself. Why are you doing this - to please your boyfriend? Because he treats you like a princess?

How long do you think you'll be able to keep this up?

2
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/01/24

Hey La Femme,
I'm really glad for you. Having been married for years, and sadly watched life go on through clouded glass, I know exactly how you're feeling. Seriously grand that you've been able to figure this before making a huge mistake...and you know what, if you decide otherwise one day, then that's also OK. Best wishes....

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: La Femme | 2008/01/24

Thanks for the reply! You are absolutely right i didn`t know how longer i could do that for and weird enough just last night i broke up with him, i just could not live like that anymore.Today is a great day for having a reply for you,AND i feel so free and relieved.

Reply to La Femme