Question
Posted by: Candy | 2008/07/15

preggies after sterilisation

Hi, I sterlised last year april after 3rd child born. I have currently missed my period by a day. Last month it began on the 17 june 2008 an it normally last 28 day cycle. We did a pregg test but it came back negative. I am not sure if it is too early to test and actually when should i test. My next question is can i sue for damages from my gynae if at all it happens i am pregnant? I am only 25 and already 3 kids what will i do with 4 or worse cases scenario twins or triplets. please tell me its not possible!

I would suggest that you don't jump the gun. Your period is only one day late and this is quite normal. Wait and see if it starts in the next few days and , if not, repeat the pregnancy test in 3-4 days.

1
Posted by: tk | 2008/07/16

do another test again it is possible to fall pregnant after sterelization but in most cases it is ectopic pregnancy

Reply to tk