Question
Posted by: LILLY | 2008/01/10

PREGGIES AFTER D&C?

HI THERE,
I HAD A LAP AND D&C IN DECEMBER. JUST WANT TO KNOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT AFTER YOUR D&C? I HAVE ENDO 2 AND MY TUBES AND OVARIES IS FINE. I READ SOMEWHERE ITS NOT HEALTHY OR YOU CANT FALL PREGNANT IMMEDIATELY? PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN 5 WEEKS STILL NO PERIOD

It is possible but everyone is differnt. Periods can also be delayed after a D&C.

Bedst wishes

4
Posted by: shruti | 2008/01/29

i had my D&C done on the 24th,is it possible to fall pregnant immediately.are there any side effects.i am 39yrs,and desperate for a baby.

Reply to shruti
Posted by: LILLY | 2008/01/11

HI LADIES

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. I WASNT PREGGIES (TTC FOR OVER 2YRS) JUST GIVEN A D&C WITH THE LAPAROSCOPY CAUSE ENDO WAS FOUND BEHIND THE UTERUS.
GOT MY PERIOD TODAY AND NOW I CAN START WITH CLOMID AGAIN FOR 3 CYCLES TO TTC.
ANYWAY HAVE A GYNAE APP FOR 24 WILL WE WILL SEE IF SOMETHING FINALLY HAPPEN THIS CYCLE.

Reply to LILLY
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/01/11

Hi Lilly. I'm so sorry about your loss, I also had a D&C on 3 December after being pregnant for 8.2 weeks. My period returned on Saturday after 4.5 weeks. Yes it is possible to fall pregnant right away but really not advisable. My doc said that my periods will return between 4 & 6 weeks. I've been taking Goji berries which is an excellent antioxidant and this has helped regulate my body so much more quicker. How long have you been trying for and how many weeks were you. Good luck and many blessings.

Reply to Jooles
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/10

it can take up to 8 weeks for your period to return. sorry to hear of your loss.

Reply to Nix