Question
Posted by: wasnot | 2006/10/30

Preggies ????????????

I started my periods first week Oct, just finished when a frined and i took it to next level and had sex. I started taking the pill years back but have been off for probably a year or two now. We used no contraception. Since then have been many a moment but mostly he has been pullingout (not safe) but better than nothing, that was untill Friday night and i didn't ask him to pull out. I was on day 20 of my cycle, so i think i'm ok, he thinks perhaps not. he thinks it's too late. now i'm due in about a week if my cycle is regular, which it isn't always and i have a fear that we're pregnant?

HELP??????????

You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected. Ovulation does not always occur when expected.