Question
Posted by: angel | 2004/12/01

preggies??

I've been using Minerva birth control pills for the past 4 months. On 19 November I took the last in my pack (in the silver), which meant I was menstruating at the time. I did not continue until the 23rd when I then started on a new pack. In the three days I had unprotected sex (with my husband). I've been urinating frequently, been quite tired and feel nauseous and experience headaches. Could I be pregnant, considering the above info? Will it be too early to take a home pregnancy test. Should I just relax and see whether these things persist. I also experience "pains" in my stomach on the sides.
Thanx

Angel, how many of the active pills did you skip? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.