Question
Posted by: nicola | 2004/10/06

PREGGIES!!!

WE DECIDED TO GO FOR BLOOD TEST WITH MY HUBBY AND IM PREGNANT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

I STARTED A COURSE OF CLOMIDS LAT MONTH AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN TAKING STAMINOGROW CANI CONTINUE TAKING THEM

It does not sound like you need to.

8
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/06

Congrats Nicola!
Look after yourself,
Jane

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/06

Congrats girl, enjoy and get lots of rest, you don't get that once they are born....

Enjoy

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/06

Congrats!!!

I really hope that you enjoy every moment

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: nicola | 2004/10/06

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES I WILL TRY NOT TO STRESS TOO MUCH ITS GOES THE SAME TO YOU ZINIZO AND CONGRA

Reply to nicola
Posted by: N | 2004/10/06

What wonderful news-great to hear positive stories.......

Take care
N

Reply to N
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/06

Congratulatios girl, im also pregnant, enjoy and keep us posted i wil take pregnivite and folate but im not sure!

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Chey | 2004/10/06

I agree with Shirls - WOW. Congratulations!!! All the best with the pregnancy.

Continue with the Folic Acid and ask Gynae for some preggie vitamins like Pregnavit.

Glad to see so many success stories with Staminogrow - It helped us to so I am a firm believer.

All the best

Reply to Chey
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/06

Wow..two people discovering that they are pregnant within minutes of each other...interesting. Well congratulations and hope that all goes well with the pregnancy. I don not think that you will need to continue with the staminogrow. You should the folic acid though.

Enjoy your pregnancy and take care!

Reply to Shirls