Question
Posted by: Bokkie | 2005/11/29

Preggie Question

I would like to find out what would happen if you only eat once a day and you are pregnant, could this bad habit cause problems for your baby?

It is not ideal. You should follow a more healthy eating pattern to optimise things for the baby.

2
Posted by: hi | 2005/11/30

ek het gelees dat as jy jouself uithonger jy jou kans op 'n miskraam verhoog veral as jy ontbyt oorslaan.

Reply to hi
Posted by: Amoré | 2005/11/30

It's not healthy to eat just once a day - especially when you are pregnant! Your bloodsuger levels will drop, and you might faint! Any reason why you only want to eat once a day? I know that if you get morning sickness, it gets worse if your stomach is empty. Rather spread your "one" meal over the lengh of the day and remember those vitamins!

Reply to Amoré