Question
Posted by: Maddie | 2007/04/17

pregant or not

Dear GynaeDoc,
i suspect that i'm preggies, i have all of the symptoms, have gone for a scan on april 5.
the scan dedected that there is defenitely something in my womb and i was told to return again on 21 april.
as i had to take my daughter to docter yesterday, another scan was done.
still there was only the "white spotting" as on the scan of 5 april.
my last period started on 19 march, i have the yeast coming out of my breast when i pinch my nibble and still have some of the preggies symptoms.
could i be pregnant or not.
we have done the pregnancy tests which everytime we do it we have 2 stripes BUT the stripe in the result window is very faint but it is there.
please help and advice as we have been trying to fall pregnant since november last year.

keep well.

It could be a very early pregnancy. You will have to wait a couple of weeks to be sure.

Penquin, please post your question seperately.

4
Posted by: penquin | 2007/04/18

hi,
my period is due any day now - i suspect that i might be pregnant - a pregnancy test was done this morning and it was negative. my breasts are sore - when i pinch my nipple a milkish like colour discharge comes out.
went for a sonar +- 3 weeks ago and a divider and white spotting where found in my womb.
i have had a discharge for several weeks now and feel like vomiting certain days at certain times but not all the time. i have the need to run to the toilet more often and have been feeling constipated for a number of weeks now.
kindly please tell me how long should i wait till i do another test and what are the changes of my period starting and if it does - does that mean that i'm not pregnant. i due for another scan next week we really want to have a baby but i'm scared that i might get disappointed after i was told by my doc that there is definately something in my womb and that the divider means that it might be twins.
is she right about the divider and what is the white spotting that she saw.

Reply to penquin
Posted by: buggy | 2007/04/17

i think you are preggies but in denial i had mine at five weeks and it looked like a fifty cent coin then so take a blood test and relax i feel as though you are freaking out looking for clues if you have been waiting to be pregnant then pop out the cork and celebrate

Reply to buggy
Posted by: Pinkie | 2007/04/17

i am currently breastfeeding my 15month old, l had my first period only last month 6 march, currently i am not on contraceptives, i am worried becoz the next period hasnot commenced yet. should i still wait.

Reply to Pinkie
Posted by: me | 2007/04/17

you sound pregnant.

Reply to me