Question
Posted by: Dainty | 2007/06/12

pregancy complications

i had an ectopic in December 2007. haven't seen my periods for the past 3 months, not feeling any changes except the breast which has enlarge a bit. did a home pregnancy test last week Thursday and it say positive. I am not thinking of going for a blood test as i dont really trust the home tests. what can i expect after the ectopic, i haven't bled for the past 3months.

Ectopic pregnancy does NOT determine that your next pregnancy will be another ectopc. A tubal ectopic pregnancy may cause your tube to be "scarred" which mayincrease your chances of another etopic in this site.
I suggest you attend your gyn as soon as possible in order to confirm on USS that your pregnancy is in the uterus; this will allow you to be reassured that this is not another ectopic pregnancy.