Question
Posted by: baby bloomer | 2007/08/20

preganant???? i need advise!!!

I had my period two weeks ago, however it was very unuasual, very dark and very little- then a week later my nipples started hurting they are very sensitive, also this morning my breasts are really sor, i am tired all the time, i get funny headaches, i have cramps and it cant be my period not due for another 3 weeks, and i feel dizzy, plus i keep forgeeting stuff and i'm really emotional.....can i be pregnant, however i ahve the mirena in??? I have never had any of these symptoms and i've ha the mirena now for 2 years? wHATS YOR OPINION DOC?

Periods can be very scanty with the Mirena. Some of your symptoms can be side effects of the Mirena but, if you have not had any before, it would be less likely. Perhaps you should see your doctor to exclude a cyst.