Question
Posted by: cutie | 2006/07/25

preg symptoms wont go

please help, on 5th of May this year i suffered a second miscarriage at 5wks (my first was last oct at 11 wks) however when i went to see my doc, he said i did not need to have a womb scrub as the womb had cleared itself out. my problem is, since then i have not had my period and still experience pregnancy symptoms i.e nausea & heartburn and he further confirmed that the was nothing wrong in my womb that he could link to the miscarriages especially the fact that both miscarriages occured before 3 months. i went to see him again reporting the prevalent symptoms and a foul smelling discharge, he gave me anti-biotics but the discharge still comes and goes and the symptoms still prevail

I agree with Kid.

2
Posted by: cutie | 2006/08/16

Kid if you're out there, please tell me what is a D & G.

Reply to cutie
Posted by: kid | 2006/07/25

Cutie,

Go to another doctor please. You might have an infection due to the miscarriage. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks and you had to have either a D&C or some pills to do the whole process for you. Please go and see another Gynae.

Reply to kid