Question
Posted by: HOPEFULL | 2005/01/11

PREG SIGNS

cOULD ANYBODY GIVE ADVISE ON THE FOLLOWING

fOR THE PAST 3 DAYS I AM CONSTANTY FEELING LIKE I AM GOING TO BE SICK SPECIALLY WHEN I HAD COFFEE OR WHEN I SMELL FOOD. IT IS LIKE IT IS SITTING IN MY THROUGT JUST WAITING TO COME OUT. I AM ONLY TO START MY PERIOD NEXT WEDNESDAY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE "MORNING SICKNESS" AT THIS STAGE.

ANOTHER THING WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT IS "MORNING SICKNESS" ONLY A EARLY MORNING THING OR CAN IT BE DURING ANY TIME OF THE DAY.

HOPEFULL FIRST TIME MOM

Morning sickness can occur at any time during the day. It would really be a bit early for pregnancy symptoms.

2
Posted by: tessa | 2005/01/11

too early to be having morning sickness!

Reply to tessa
Posted by: PN | 2005/01/11

Its called morning sickness because it starts in the morning and can last the entire day!

I suggest you have a HPT done - to be sure.

Good Luck!
PN

Reply to PN