Question
Posted by: masego | 2008/06/23

Preg right Age??

I definitely like to find out what is the correct age to have a baby? Bwtn 25 & 35 yrs? (For reasons medical and otherwise it is advisable that couples try for a pregnancy before the age of 35) is it true? What will happen if im btwn the ages of 38 & 40?? Pls assist urgently

At the age of 38 to 40 the risk of chromosomal abnormalities in the baby is higher and complications may be increased as well. 25 to 35 is better from that point of view.

1
Posted by: Bo | 2008/08/08

Im turning 35 . What are my chances and risks. What to do to increase my chance of conception and would like my baby to born in september next year

Reply to Bo