Question
Posted by: MIA | 2009/02/02

PREG POSSIBILITY?

MY LAST PERIOD STARTED ON THE 16TH JANUARY 2009. I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX TWICE THIS WEEKEND - WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF FALLING PREGNANT AT THIS TIME OF THE MONTH? WHAT ARE THE FIRST EARLY SIGNS OF PREG? WHEN DOES IMPLANTATION BLEEDING HAPPEN - HOW MANY DAYS AFTER INTERCOURSE?

You had sex a little after your fertile period, but it is still possible to fall pregnant. The first sign of pregnancy is missing a period. Implantation bleeding occurs 2-3 days before your expected period.

5
Posted by: FTM | 2009/02/03

Hi Mia,

Depending on your cycle, you had sex during ovulation... it takes approximately 10 to 14 days for implantation to happen, round about the time you expect your next period. Some women have a bloody discharge others don' t.

My first early signs of pregnancy was round 4/5 weeks (this is counted from your first day or your last period), I had very tender breasts, cramping and nausea... thought I had a stomach bug and that my period was around the corner.

Good luck!

25W5D

Reply to FTM
Posted by: Jenine | 2009/02/02

Then I hope with you that you got preggies this weekend! :-)
Good luck &  holding thumbs!

Reply to Jenine
Posted by: mia | 2009/02/02

Yes i am hoping to get pregnant

Reply to mia
Posted by: d | 2009/02/02

U had sex during your fertile days. It is possible. Normally the signs do not start until later. Wait till u miss your periods or do a blood pregnancy test after 9-10 days.

Reply to d
Posted by: Jenine | 2009/02/02

Hi Mia, are you hoping / not hoping to be preggies?

Reply to Jenine