Question
Posted by: lisa | 2008/05/28

preg?? plz assist

on the ist of May i had procteted sex with my boyfriend a day b4 my periods, my periods delayed for 2 days. im not sure if im preg.
on the 24th of May, had sex again, didnt take the morning after pill, and 72 hours have passed, what pills can i take, or what can i do ro prevent preganancy.

There is nothing you can take to stop a pregnancy if you are pregnant now. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected. If you are not pregnant, regular contraception, such as the Pill, is recommended.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/05/28

Go to your doc to prescribe you a contraceptive so you dont need to worry each time...

Reply to LL