Question
Posted by: MSZ | 2006/07/20

Preg or what?

Doc, i last have my period on the 23 June (friday) it lasted until Monday as usual, i am expecting my period on the 24th. The problem is, i am not feeling good, i got symptons that i got with the first child, although this time is not bad as before. I am feeling tired, got something on my throat, i vomited once, that was Monday night, i got running stomach, dont have appettite and have lost 3kgs. I am not using any contraceptives. When can i go for a pregnancy test?

Is there a chance for me to be pregnant?

These are not pregnancy symptoms. They sound more like a tummy bug. You can do a pregnancy test if your period is late.

1
Posted by: Mandy | 2006/07/20

The symptoms you describe sounds like pregnancy, but wait until the first to third day of your missed period (if you miss it) to take an HPT.

Good Luck!

Reply to Mandy