Question
Posted by: pk | 2007/05/08

preg or not ?

hi there, me and my girl had unprotected sex but it wasnt really sex,i was in her 3 or four times quickly then putted on a condom and went further,the next day i gave her an morning after just to be safe she felt very nausias the following 2 days because of the morning after.she was suppose to have her period 2 days after wich was the 5th of may and today is the 8th ? need for worry or could the pills extended her time?

thanks doc

Dear PK
The pills may cause menstrual irregularity - what you guys did is not safe - even once can be once too many and cause pregnancy or STD's! Please be careful next time, use a condom from the start, the morning after pill makes one feel very bad and it is not healthy to take too often.