Question
Posted by: baby | 2004/11/10

preg or not

Hi there guyz

I was last on my period on the 13/10/04 and I was due 09/11/04 but I still don't have my period could this be? or should I wait a little longer. My nipples are sore, I don't know if that is one of the signs...pls advise...

I'd suggest you wait two more days and then do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: eunice | 2004/11/10

My first HPT (3 days after missed period) was negative. The second (3 days later) gave a positive result, which was later confirmed by my doctor. His opinion - there are a couple of things that can affect the result of a HPT and they are not 100% accurate.

Rather wait another day or two before doing the test, otherwise you may get your hopes up too high or be disappointed (depends on what result you are expecting)!

Good luck.

Reply to eunice
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/10

If you have a regular 28 day cycle (while of the pill) you can do a HPT now, it should give you a acurate result, however if you just went off the pill you should wait a little longer,

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: rose | 2004/11/10

is she?

Reply to rose