Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2004/12/23

preg - need a gynae

Hi guys
I did a preg test this morning and was positive - 2 bright lines!. Since my first day of my last period was 22 Nov this makes me 4 weeks. Do i need to go to a gynae now or should i wait until 6 weeks? If so what gynae do you reccomend in Joburg North area?

You can wait till 6 weeks. I cannot make recommendations on this site. Your GP should be able to recommend someone.

3
Posted by: Lebo | 2004/12/24

Thanks for the info guys. Me and my husband are very excited about the Christmas gift. I feel a little tired a little bloated that's it.

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: AP | 2004/12/23

Hi Lebo

Congrats on falling pregnant.

I have only been for a checkup, but I can recommend Dr. Barrow at the Sandton Medi-Clinic. His number is (011) 463-1013.

Take care of yourself and the little one.

Reply to AP
Posted by: JJ | 2004/12/23

Firstly CONGRAULATIONS what wonderful news for Christmas.

I went to my gynae when I was 8 weeks, a person normally goes when they are between 6 and 7 weeks cause that is when you can see the babys heart beat.

I cannot recommend any gynae's for you as I stay in Cape Town.

Best of luck and keep us informed on your pregnancy.

Take care of yourself and you little one and don't forget to take your folic acid tablets.

Reply to JJ