Question
Posted by: Ang | 2007/12/05

preeclampsia ?

I woke up this morning with a burst blood vessel in my eye. Did not think too much of this, carried on as usual. NOW – at work my one colleague tells me that she had one before and her doctor told her it was because of high blood pressure! Should I worry? I have had no headaches, not feeling dizzy. In fact I feel normal, I little stressed at work, but that is usual. Do you think it could be from blood pressure? I have never had blood pressure problems before in my life, but as you know pregnancy changes everything … and now my mind is overreacting to preeclampsia etc – should I worry?

You should have your blood pressure checked regularly in pregnancy. Have this done now.

1
Posted by: iza | 2007/12/05

blood pressure is very dengerous just go to your local pharmacy and just check it. the further you are pregnant the more at risk you are just call your doc to ease your mind.

Reply to iza