Question
Posted by: LES | 2005/06/28

pREAGNANT OR NOT

I was on clomihexel for 2 months. My period is 19 days late .I did a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative. I am scared to death to do another. lat month the 15th of may was my last day of my period a statrted my period on the 9th of may.and last month may I was 8 days late. can I be preagnant?Because I also experienced nausea.Help please

You are probably not pregnant. The period may be late because you did not ovulate.

2
Posted by: les | 2005/06/28

Thanks tess but is the a possibility that I can be

Reply to les
Posted by: Tess | 2005/06/28

why on earth are you scared?? just do a test! If its negative, it may very well be a cyst form the clomid which is preventing your period from arriving. in that case see your doctor urgently

Reply to Tess