Question
Posted by: tjupi | 2004/10/26

Pre-sexual discharge

I need advise on what to do with my problem. Everytime i get aroused when i am with a woman there is a sticky liquid that gets discharged by my penis. And this happens long before we even think of having intercourse. It happens even when we kiss passionately. this always puts me off because i feel uncomfortable and i am left with the wet spot in my pants. What is causing this and what can i do to stop it from happening?

It is pre-ejaculate and is quite normal.

1
Posted by: tjupi | 2004/10/28

Could you please inform me why this happens and how do i control it, through medicine or anything else?

Reply to tjupi