Question
Posted by: Ncebza | 2007/04/13

Pre cumm?

I'd like to know if I can get pregnant from pre cumm, or withdrawal. And I decided to stop the depo provera cause of side effects, was suppose to get another short in February. I've been having irregullar cycles but its been 10 to 14 days after my last period, is there a chance of getting pregnant after the depo?

You can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate and yu can fall pregnant shortly after stopping Depo.

1
Posted by: Annon | 2007/04/13

Oh yes you most certainly can get pregnant from `pre- come!" I am 25 weeks pregnant due to that.

Reply to Annon