Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2005/11/17

Pre-cum

Referring to question 16489:

I am very afraid of my friend who has sex with her boyfriend. She tells me that somedays they don't use a condom, and in this case he withdraws just before he ejaculates. So in question 16489 someone said that the pre-ejaculation can make one pregnant....But how does the pre-cum looks? Can you see it, is it obvious to the eyes. And will it make her pregnant?

You can fall pregnant from pre-ejaculate. It is often not noticed, that is the problem.

2
Posted by: Yolande | 2005/11/18

Pre-cum is a clear fluid that the man discharges before his actual cum. Yes you will see it if he is poutside the vagina.

Please be careful as this pre-cum contains sperm and yes you can fall pregnant from it.

Reply to Yolande
Posted by: anon | 2005/11/17

There are sperms in the guys pre-cum. it depends were the woman is in her cycle but yes you definitly can get pregnant from it.

Reply to anon