Question
Posted by: Baby Blues | 2007/05/02

Prayers Needed ( My sister )

Hi Ladies,

I posted beginning of the year about my sister being 40 yrs old and pregnant.( It is not her 1st baby)

She has lost the baby. Is there anything that i can do and console her.
She is trying to be strong for me as this is my 1st Baby.

What can be the reason ,that she lost the baby ?

bb
26wks 5 days

Expert ImageForumArchive

This truely is a difficult situation. All you can do is reasure her of your love and commitment to her. We will all think of you in this difficult time.

Good Luck
Health Admin

7
Posted by: Pip | 2007/05/02

did the doctors do any test on baby?... I lost my baby at 36 weeks and the best thing is to allow her to talk... let her cry, scream, do whatever she needs to do... and tell her that you're okay discussing it even though you are pregnant... i must admit i won't necessarily discuss what happened with us to someone who is pregnant because you are so scare of scaring that person!.. but she's your sister and will need a lot of support... I'm so sorry ... it's going to be a tough time for her... and we unfortunately don't always get the answers

Reply to Pip
Posted by: Jazzee | 2007/05/02

Hi BB,

My sincere condolences to you, your family and your sister in this difficult time that you all are going through.

I will be keeping you all im my prayers, and I pray that God gives you all the strength to carry, comfort and understand her pain. May God aslo heal her broken heart and give her the courage and stregth to get up, and try again.

Love
Jazzee
xxx

Reply to Jazzee
Posted by: Shez | 2007/05/02

Agh shame BB, Im sorry to hear that. Just be there for her, dont back away cos you think she will be upset to see your preggy tum, just be there.

Reply to Shez
Posted by: Baby Blues | 2007/05/02

Hi Ladies,

She is/was 4 months

Reply to Baby Blues
Posted by: N. | 2007/05/02

That is bad, i think u dont have to say anything to her just be there for her to listen to her thoughts and feelings.

I'll keep u guys in my prayers.

Reply to N.
Posted by: Blue | 2007/05/02

Sorry to hear about your sisters loss! I pray she has peace and that the Lord strenthens and comforts her.
You cant do or say anything to console her. Just beeing with her, loving her and knowing you care is all you are able to do. Knowing you are there if she needs you is perfect.
Stay strong and take care of yourself and your little one.

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Pip | 2007/05/02

I'm so sorry to hear that... how far was she?...

Reply to Pip