Question
Posted by: MANDY | 2007/08/10

PRAGNANCY INFO.

the first day of my last period was 8 July 2007 and I have a 31 day cycle( i.e I was supposed to be due for the next on 8 Aug 2007) however my husband and I tried to time the ovulation period and we had unprotected sex on 21,22,23 & 24 0f July. I thereafter had a slight pinkish flow which came round about 7 pm on the 31 of July and only lasted for that night the following day( 1 August) there was nothing .

I was supposed to menstruate on the 8 Aug. but nothing . My breasts are very tender and swollen and i have the cramps but no mensies . I did a urine test yesterday(9 Aug) i.e 1 day after missed period and it came out negative but I still am not feeling my ownself. do you think I'm preggie or just imagining things but the dates as illustrated above are correct and precise.

PLEASE HELP DOC.

You may have tested too early. Repeat the test in a few days.

1
Posted by: aNON | 2007/08/10

I know Im not the doc but you must remember those test can be inaccurate,

I did 6 urine test before I finally came back positive. And then bloodtests also confirmed it.

Try a few more over the next month - or if you cant wait then go for a bloodtest - you know the results withing 24hours and its accurate.

Reply to aNON