Question
Posted by: Q-man | 2007/03/06

Practical self defence for today.

Hi, I live in centurion and is a man of the world, so to speak. I've been in a couple of fights and have been able to defend myself but I must say that I have't always felt that I could have been better off, If you know what I mean ( ducked a punch here or missed a jab there). Is there any courses or classes available that teach or tackle 'man to thug' combat?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Q-man,

Thanks for your contribution.
Next weekend the 17th & 18th March 2007 you will have the opportunity to train with the worlds best Self Defence Instructor as noted by Black Belt Martial Arts Magazine. Sgt Jim Wagner USA special forces, FBI, SWAT, Air Marshal Instructor will be conducting 4 courses in Edenvale Johannesburg. TO book your space as it is limited to 30 particpants per course please contact Aileen on aileen@jkdu.co.za or 083 226 1576 . You can also visit our website at www.jkd.co.za and chekc more details under the JKD HPSF Endorsed seminars section and also check out Sgt. Jim Wagners website at www.jimwagnertraining.com.

Looking forward to see you there!

Morne
www.jkd.co.za