Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2008/01/22

POWA / Baby and Talk

Hi CS,
So much for me being excited that POWA actually called me, well there promise to get back to me and help never did materialise and I have decided I will not waste my time with them anymore. The creature found me the other day, I packed up the whole family and drove away, went straight to the police, at least now I have the correct contact details.
As for the pregnancy, I decided on termination, and feel absolutely terrible for it, this goes against just another thing I said I would never do and ultimately ended up doing. At least it was done in a decent hospital by my own doctor, he understood the reason and with the possibility of complications it was not a difficult decision on there side, mine on the other hand, it was tough and I have never felt so torn. I think the mental anguish for me was and is the worse. Anyway I cannot turn the clock back now.
Well things are actually going well considering, the kids are happy in the new home and we are settling down nicely into a routine. I am very busy at work and seem to have reached some sense of calmness.
I have rekindled a number of friendships which is also so calming that it is actually wonderful. I think this year will definitely be better than the last few have been. I don't plan to let anything throw me off balance, it is kids, work and making things happen for us as a family which are important this year.
I want to wish you, CS all the best for this year and to all the others on this site.
Take Care

Heloo BT,
Genuinely, good to hear from you again. Disappointed to hear that the branch of OWA you contacted proved to be so disappointing. The abortion was bound to be a difficult issue, hard to decide,and fraught with opportunities for feeling bad, whatever choice you had made. Good to hear that youn have settled into a happier new home, calm and comfortable at work, and making new friends. Sticking to what's important seems to be working --- keep it up !