Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2007/12/12

POWA

Hi CS and others,
At long last POWA have phoned me back, we had a long conversation yesterday and their legal department will now be helping me to get the cases going and so forth. Let's hope for the best.

Maria, my daughter is 10 and she hates the ex with a passion, she saw too much, although she didn't go through half of what my poor little boy had to endure. POWA have suggested to help him as well.

Paul, I don't know God well enough, that is one relationship I seriously need to work on, but I seem to procrastinate. My shrink said's it is because I see God as a male figure and am afraid, but I want to fix it and a friend I work with seems to be a counsellor in that field, with the ex causing problems at my work, she has now offered to help. I haven't taken her up on it yet, but I will in the new year as she is on leave.

I am feeling better today but worried about what to do about the pregnancy. It is eating me up inside, but I do believe things will work themselves out. Thanks CS for the advise, I will speak to POWA about making a case and so on and take it from there. I will also be seeing my shrink tomorrow. I couldn't pay him but he has kindly offerred to see me free of charge.

Take Care

I second Maria's characteristically wise commnt here. And hats off to your shrink for remembering what our Hippocratic oath was about !

2
Posted by: Paul | 2007/12/12

Hey BT. That relationship with God is the one that will pull you through. Don't procrastinate, do it as soon as possible. The enemy will do all things to keep you away from Him, because he knows thats where your redemption lies. If you want to have a chat see or anything mail me at paulus dot nel at gmail dot comm (remove the last m obviously)

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/12

Hey BT

I'm glad that you're getting some help. Do you think your daughter would understand that mommy does not have money to pay for another baby's food, clothes, medical expenses etc.?

Hugs, and take care of yourself and kiddies.

Reply to Maria