Question
Posted by: jenna | 2004/01/18

Pounding Headaches

I work 24/7/365 on a cellphone for the past 6 years. I notice that lately I am getting headaches more ofte. On the right handside above my ear I have these pounding aches and it feels like stabbing pains on top of my head. I am on Eltroxin for an underactive thyroid which half of it was removed 4 years ago. I don't think that it could be the problem, otherwise I am quite healthy.
The headaches come and go on a regular basis- my eyes also become very sensitive and watery at times. The muscles above the eyes aslo feels sore.
Can you please give me some advise.

Jenna, it sounds like your headaches might be due to deteriorating vision. The best would be to first have your eyes checked before you throw your cellphone away. :-) Good luck.