Question
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2007/06/21

Pounding Head

I am worried about my Dad, he keeps on descibing a "Pounding and ringing in his head"
He went to the ENT and he said my DAD had a bad infection, so he put a grommit in!
The infection looks cleared but the "Pounding and ringing" is still there, it is so bad it actually keeps him awake at night?
Any idea of what it could be? What should he do?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Angel Eyes,

If your dad has been seen by an ENT, and there is no ENT problem, then one has to look elsewhere for the cause.

The symptoms that your dad has can also be caused by conditions not treated by ENTs – please give me a call on 0825555763, and I will be glad to explain to you in details what to do.