Question
Posted by: R | 2007/02/22

Potentially lonely kitty

Hi all

I am going on a holiday soon and am leaving my previously stray cat for the first time. She will be cared for by my housesitter who will do all the necessary stuff like feeding. She won't however allow the cat to sleep on the bed or play with her when she wants attention. I'm worried that she might be traumitised by this. Am I just being a paranoid kitty mom? What should I do?

Ask your house sitter to play with the cat after all there are there at your invitation. One can understand not allowing the cat to sleep on the bed but surely they can play with it?