Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

POSTS

Hello CS, I hope you dont mind but the Annex is not working. I desperately need help about certain posts on the sexual abuse forum. Your opinion, John or Maria's would really help. I am so afraid of the vibe that has come about with a certain new poster, I would like to leave the forum, but also at the same time need the forum. Please you opinions. Please read Posts 104, 107, 109, 110, 111, 113. Only if any of you have time. I need your gut reaction as well as intellectual reaction.

Indeed, this doues sound like a hoazer or predator. IGNORE THIS PERSON TOTALLY, just don't read any of their postings, and ignore their requests. As Pie says, such idiots turn up, inevitably, from time to time on any forum. Paying attention to them feeds them and makes them get worse ; ignoring them bores tham and usually sends them away looking for fresh pickings.
And its good to know that Admin is dealing with the problem

12
Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/23

Hey Pie, I missed you too. Have you had your haircut yet? ;)

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Pie | 2008/01/23

I'm good thanks Hope*!! Just been a bit busy with other things... I've had a bit of an emotional few days... so I feel a bit drained... other than that... it's all good!! ;o)

It's nice to know that I've been missed... ;o)

Reply to Pie
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

I've been doing well thanks Pie.  I have missed you on the Annex for a day or two, you OK?

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Pie | 2008/01/23

Well Admin has posted now that they've dealt with the matter... Thanks admin!!

So Hope*... how are you doing otherwise?

Reply to Pie
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

Thanks, John, Maria, Pie, Suggestion. That helps a lot, I will be staying away from that forum until that poster disappears, I cannot handle him.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Admin | 2008/01/23

This issue has been dealt with on the Sexual Abuse forum.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: Pie | 2008/01/23

Hi Hope*, John and Maria...

I went and read those posts... starting at post 104... and right from the start got a very funny feeling about "Penny"... obviously I may be wronge but generally my instincts are pretty good... things just don't add up...

I would love to know what kind of person does this sort of thiong?... pretending to be someone else? Also all these bullies that arrive on H24 from time to time... I just don't understand people like that... I sometimes think they enjoy hurting other people... but what kind of person enjoys hurting others? I just really don't get the mentality?...

Reply to Pie
Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/23

Hope*, I seldom read that forum as I find it quite disturbing. Perhaps a part of my own life that is not as sorted as I would like to believe... Anyway, this person's almost pushy insistence that people should share their stories doesn't ring true to me. However, one does get people who are like that in real life too, so it's difficult to make a definite call. It is a great pity that sometimes one or two individuals seem to sweep through the forums like an evil wind, spoiling what otherwise is a supportive environment for a lot of people.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: John | 2008/01/23

Hi Hope*, I've read the posts and, sadly, I have to agree that it is probable that Penny is a hoaxer or a predator.

There is one post that is quite angry and rightly so because the hoaxers do the forum no good at all as the bona fide users will not come back to it for fear of being exploited. Quite sad, really.

Reply to John
Posted by: another anon | 2008/01/23

blah blah blah......

Reply to another anon
Posted by: suggestion | 2008/01/23

I think you need to log into H24 twice, keep one window open when going into the other forum, copy and paste what you want and then you paste it where you want it. That way it won't disappear. You need both forums open together if you know what I mean.

Reply to suggestion
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/23

I tried cutting and pasting but the thing wouldn't work.

Reply to Hope*