Question
Posted by: Lola | 2003/03/25

Postpone period

How to do I postpone period

Lola, it’s easy if you’re on the pill; just don’t drink the red inactive ones. If you’re not on the pill, you will have to ask your doctor for something like Duphaston® or Primulut N®. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Lola | 2003/03/25

My husband works away from home for three weeks of the month.
On his arrival home I start with my menstruation I am not on any pill as I had my tubes tired,my periods are always regular

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Lola | 2003/03/25

I am having difficulty to have sex with my husband.
He works out of the country for three weeks of every month.On his arrival home my period comes.
I am not on a contraseptive as my tubes are tied.My periods are very regualar counting 29days

Reply to Lola