Question
Posted by: Tee | 2005/07/08

Postings 31036 & 31048

Please help me with answers to the above postings.

Thanks in advance

Your questions have been answered.

5
Posted by: Tee | 2005/07/08

Thanks guys, I'm off to see my gynae tomorrow.

Reply to Tee
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/08

Shame man Tee. These sound serious & I suggest you go to some kinda specialist. U wouldn't wanna leave like this. You sound as if you r in constant pain. My doctor told me I was too young to have fibroids at 29.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/08

Tee,

I also read your postings but cant help cause i know diddley squat about fibroids.

But im with Lee on this one. Perhaps you should make another visit to your gynea. Did you tell her you had pain??

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Aries2 | 2005/07/08

hi tee

what did you ask cause the postings are no more there.

Reply to Aries2
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/08

Hi Tee,
I read your posting and unfortunately i i am not too sure. I think you should maybe go and see your gynae to chat to him about it.

Take care!

Reply to Lee