Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/01/25

Posting Links ??

I live in a fairly isolated area ... far from training schools and the like and have become very reliant on the internet for help with my boxers ... I have built up a good selection of links for people who have problems with dogs .. Bite inhibition being one of them...is it not possible to post these links?

the only reason im suggesting this is that some people really have no accsess to professional help other than the internet , all breeds have their own "funnies" too and specific breed forums are a valuable tool.

Hi Carol
Well done for all your hard work on your dogs and thanks for wanting to share your knowledge. There are many discussion groups which you could join to post your links on. I belong to one which you can join if you contact Louise on abcofsa@mweb.co.za - animalbehaviourconsultants@yahoogroups.com , but there are lots of others.
Karen Gray-Kilfoil
ANIMAL BEHAVIOURIST