Question
Posted by: Feeling better | 2006/11/14

Posting 2630 for Kat JR Do I go back?

I go onto the divorce support page and this site every single day, looking for some one who is sort of in the same situation as I am and I think I just found you JR! My situation is slightly different in that I haven't had the guts to move out due to the fact that I have 2 kids. I've been married for almost 11years. I felt like a single parent and although married, I don't think I've ever felt so alone in my entire life. My eye opening time was when he was on course for 3months I just realized that I'm happier on my own(with my kids) When I told him I've had enough of a loveless marraige he was so shocked that I thought he didn't love me and he was happy, he didn't know I wasn't! He told me he had gotten used to me. How do you get used to someone that you never spend time with? How is going to handle spending more time with me like he promises.He has also totally change, but I think it's too late. Kat I just had to hear from some one who has already been there... my biggest fear is if I stay will things really change or will things go back to the way they were him happy in is comfort zone and me unhappy!!!!!!
Thank you to both of you I was really starting to think I'm the only one in such a situation!!

,,,,,

3
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/14

hey T went to the bank did you get my mail. its not as bad as i thought.

Reply to kat
Posted by: T | 2006/11/14

Dont feel like u the only person in the world that is going through a tough time.The important thing is that u know u want to be alone and that u can manage to do it.The rest is easy.
The hardest part is really knowing what it is that u want.
Cheer up and look forward to ur future.

Reply to T
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/14

hey girl as you read ive been there. we split up after 2 yrs went back then divorced after another 2 yrs, thought we had both grown from there and went back not i make it work but still not sure for how long. if you like you can mail me at
crazikazz at yahoo dot com
sometimes its nice just to chat outside of the forum. i understand where you are at. my sister got divorced after 14 yrs and has never been sorry, she has put up with a lot of shit since her divorce but she is still much happier on her own. you know what you realy want to do so do it and be true to yourself. at the end of the day this is your one life chance you dont want to waist it.

Reply to kat