Question
Posted by: P | 2007/05/29

Posting 2358

Sorry I pretended to be someone else. I've just followed her story and wanted to have fun with it.

Fun ?

4
Posted by: P | 2007/05/30

There was no fun Buzz. the person who posted this isnt me the one who posted the first one. im sick of people jumping to all conclusions. abuse is wrong and i dont want to pretend its not and its not about why cpm doesnt want to leave. support cpm no problem with that. wanted people to know that the other person involved is not a monster. His a human been also doing his best in his difficult life.

Reply to P
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/29

P - abused people find it very difficult to make a move that seem easy to others. CP Mom is going through a difficult time, and she will do what she needs to do in her own time. I'd rather be a nagging woman like CP Mom, than a mean-spirited brute like you. Shame on you for having "fun" at somebody else's painful expense.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: P | 2007/05/29

this person above isnt me me who posted the original post. i am not cp moms man either but there are two sides to every story and it was not done for fun. there is no fun in so many people being hurt. something for people to remember that every story has two sides and to becareful what advice you give when you do give it and be careful to run people down you dont even know .

physical abuse is never right. but neither is nagging and complaining day in and day out.

Reply to P
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/05/29

why did you own up?
was it becuase we could track down your address or becuase you really feel sorry

playing with peoples emotions is no joke you never know when it's the last cm that causes them to do something irresponsible ...

nina

Reply to lady nina