Question
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/12/10

posting 2183

Its couple days and i have the same symptoms. Only for the past 3 days i am getting pain in my lower abdomen and lower back. My gynae asked me to do a pregnancy test. I dont know what to do,i am trying desperately to fall pregnant. Could i be pregnant and could this be a miscarriage?

It may just be your body readjusting to being off the Pill. If the pain persists see your GP.

3
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/12/11

I am only on the pill for 3 months to regulate my cycle. I have never had these symptoms before. Now i also noticed i have s slight vaginal itch as well.

I did do a pregnancy test yesterday results came out negative. I am so upset,my gynae is on leave and will be back in jan i have to make an appointment with my gp to check whats wrong.

Reply to Sai_001
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/10

you have only been off the pill for a week now. give your body a chance. this is probably just your body adjusting to not being on the pill. it takes healthy couples who have NEVER been on contraception up to 1 year to fall pregnant.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/10

do as you gyne said you will never know and no one can tell you if you are preggies or not

Reply to gina