Question
Posted by: Curious | 2005/06/20

Posting 1976.....Awaiting reply

You said to get back to me regarding my posting on Natural Progesterone- Renewed Balance

Expert ImagePharmacist

As I mentioned before I'm not familiar with this product, but it's probably a natural progesterone derived from a phytoestrogen (plant estrogen) found in soy or wild yam. This phytoestrogen is then most likely converted to the progesterone that is in Renewed Balance. Progesterone produced from these natural sources is similar to the progesterone produced by the body.
Shoold you need hormone replacement, this may make a difference, but I recommend speaking to your doctor first for a proper evaluation and diagnosis.