Question
Posted by: GTEL | 2008/01/18

POSTING 1888 AN IT BE PREGNANCY?????????

HI THERE DOC. I REFER TO MY POSTING 1888,

MY PERIODS AREN'T REGULAR AS YET... SO I DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT PERIOD WOULD BE.....I HAVE PERIOD LIKE CRAMPS ALL THE TIME, BUT NO PERIOD. MY BREAST ARE ITCHING AND SENSITIVE TO TOUCH, I HAVE MORE DISCHARGE THAN USUAL... WHAT CAN IT BE. I HAVE DONE A PREGNANCY TEST BUT ITS NEGATIVE... SHOULD I WAIT TO DO ANOTHER TEST? I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE........IS A WOMAN'S CHANCE OF FALLING PREGNANT A DAY AFTER A PERIOD LESS?

The chances of falling pregnant the day after a period are less. Your symptoms may just be from your hormones regulating, but repeat the test if you are worried.