Question
Posted by: Deon | 2007/12/13

Posting 1592????

Hi Doc?<br><br>Sorry but I have no idea what is going on - this is the first time I am using this forum so I really don''t understand the bad attitude from you. All I need to know is whether you (as the professional) think my wife might have a problem or not and whether my family is in trouble.<br><br>What other answers ...????? If there is a technical problem on this forum please take it out on your tech guys and not on me - I am just looking for some advice.

I'm sorry you feel hard done by, I dont recall having "taken anything out" on you --- but when an answer has disappeared, for whatever reason, it is impossible for me to reconstruct it. You experienced no "bad attitude", but I am utterly incapable of re-typing a carefully thought-out answer that has disappeared. <br>In fact, though, unless the current technical mess gets sorted out by tomorrow morning, I may have to suspend all my participation in this forum until it is fixed. Currently, I have to log in about once a minute to remain in the admin section, get kicked out before I can even finish reading a question, and have to log in again and again just to post a single answer. <br>Maybe you could keep a copy of your question, and re-post it in a few days time, when the forum ought to be fixed.

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/13

Shame Deon, you had a very good question and it's a pity that the technical glitches lost CS's answer. This site was hacked a few weeks ago and never really stable since then. CS does in fact usually give good advice, try posting again.

Reply to Maria