Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2005/07/01

Posted this yesterday on the sexologist site - please I need advice

This is a real question and please I need some advice. My bf told me that he visited a glory hole where a guy gave him a bj to the point of orgasm prior to meeting me. The story turned me on and a while back he showed me a photo on his cellphone that he took of a guy who pushed his penis through a hole in a public toilet. We love to talk and tell our fantasies to each other. The other night he told me that the second guy in the photo also gave him a bj. I got concerned about diseases etc and now he says he only told me the story to turn me on and it never happened. What worries me is that yesterday I found his underpants and he has washed the front part, I confronted him and he denies that this behaviour is carrying on. I insisted on a aids test and a lie detecter test but he is now turning the whole story around to the point where I look totally paranoid and jealous. He is very masculine and I don't think he is gay but bi maybe. Should I believe him or not? Please help!

As Kinsey and others have shown, a surprisingly high proportion of the male population ( and more than you might expect of the female population ) who are thought of, and think of themselves as straight, have one or several gay / same-sex experiences during their life. This sort of behaviour is well-recognized, but of course does carry risks of STD. After you indicated, when he first told you about this, that the idea turned you on, it's hardly surprising that he told you more about such activities, true or otherwise.

4
Posted by: Bizzy | 2005/07/01

You need to look for continous interest in men from your boyfriend. Maybe the magazine he watch, talking about handsome men a lot, fantasies to sleep with a men, prefering female friends than males ( this could not be accurate) etc. There are other vivid signs like the way he walks and talks and dresses which may not apply to your man as he is hard to figure out.

Reply to Bizzy
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/01

I think the problem with bj's is that guys know exactly how to do it right becuase they know what they like. It's like with women, men hardly get it right cause they don't know how it feels and how to please properly. I can understand that it turns you on but if he is visiting these places then something is wrong at home. I would suggest try to find a way to please him so that he won't go there. Make a box (pardon the pun) of your own with a hole in it and put a mask on or something and take it from there and then maybe reverse the box for your satisfaction (again, pardon the pun). I'm definitely not an expert at this but I know people like fantasy sorts of things. Give a go anyway.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/01

Take your relationship to the next level and both of you get tested!
Personally, if my fiance told me another man gave him a BJ and he enjoyed it to the point of orgasm, I would run a mile! Nothing against gays, but not with my man!

There is some really fishy going on, and unless yout tell exactly how you are feeling, it will carry on. Speak to him about his behaviour and go and get tested, together.

They say it is the one test you don't mind getting a negative result for!
For your own peace of mind, do it this weekend.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Joe Don | 2005/07/01

Be careful about posting things here that has any sort of link with the sex forum. It gets taken completely out of context and certain individuals will take exception to it. Yet, I think you have asked a valid question for this forum.

Reply to Joe Don