Question
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/06

POSTED ON THE SEXOLOGY SITE JUST NOW

I sent this to the IT Manager just now and all he did was have the Administrator delete the post. Now I would like to know Cybershrink does News 24 have a policy of harbouring Paedophiles? Now this guy may be a hoax I don't know but we laugh things like this off and it's happening all around us
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: POSTED ON THE SEXOLOGY SITE JUST NOW
Posted by: SR
Message:
IF THIS GUY IS REAL HIS ASS NEEDS TO BE NAILED ....

Subject: Serious
Posted by: SURK
Message:
Sir/Madam,

I am 32 aged, married, living with my wife and 2 year old daughter. My problem is I don't feel sexual satisfaction with my wife. I have no any problem of erection. I am healthy. My wife is also cute and healthy. But when I see other ladies I got erected. Besides I have got another habit in last 4 years that to masterbate fully naked in open places, exhibiting my penis to small girls aged below 12 years (but not to my daughter). I also likes to -|- small girls' vagina. Also now a days when I travels in bus, I also try to touch other lady passengers' private places. What is the solution to my problem? Pls give me a valuable advice through mail.
Date: 6/7/2005

Subject: RE: Serious
Posted by: SR
Message:
SURK = You need therapy ..... the worst kind. If you are a paedophile then the Administrator / Moderator of this site should take your IP address down and trace you and then report you to the skorpions cause you need help like yesterday already. As a matter of fact I'm phoning the IT manager at News 24 Now and am going to cut and paste your post on the sexual abuse website and let them catch your sorry ass
Date: 6/7/2005

Date: 6/7/2005

If this post was serious, and not some perve sharing his sicko fantasies, then obviously he is describing doing disgusting and criminal things. And it's so obvious that, if he actuall wanted help in order to stop, that he'd need to see a shrink, that he'd hardly need to post a message asking what to do. Now, nobody is "harbouring " this guy, and its not always possible to trace a useable IP addiress to an individual --- eg when they use an internet cafe, or someone else's desk during lunch. I'm sure they'll look into what they might be able to do.

9
Posted by: Health24 | 2005/07/06

Dear SR
We have always taken a very strong stance against sexual abuse/molestation of any kind. This is evident from the articles we write on the subject on a regular basis and the views we have expressed about abuse.

It is a pity that you are assuming that Health24 condones such comments, harbours paedophiles or is ignoring this.

We have deleted the posting as a first measure. It is, however, not always a simple procedure to trace a user as IP addresses can be shared. People also sometimes post questions via an internet cafe, in which case it extremely difficult to trace an individual.

We do, however, thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is very helpful if we are notified of such postings.

Health24

Reply to Health24
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/06

I feel really sorry for his wife. She might not know her loving hubby is stark raving mad peadofile. Can you imagine finding out something like this about your husband and knowing you have a 2year old in the house, then wondering what did to her or even what he is thinking of doing with her?

Hope we can save this little girl. Even if it is a houx, he must be sick cause he is still thinking about it.

Reply to Star
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/06

Id like to know as well, though they are not harbouring him as such. Just wonder what the implications are of seeing something like that and not reporting it. Could that make them accomplices?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/06

Guys = Sorry I just saw red. If it is a hoax posting then it's still a sick one nonetherless. News 24 has still not told us what they are going to do with this posting and what their policy is around harbouring a potential paedophile.

Reply to SR
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/06

That is what I would call perpetually disturbing.
He does need help. Perhaps why he went there?

Phew.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Dave | 2005/07/06

But isn't the whole point of H24 to help people like this (for the record - I am absolutely disgusted by his actions) when they ask for help? Calls for castration and descriptions of his behind as being apologetic do not address the problem (even though they might provide relief).

This person has serious issues and needs a lot of help. I suspect, though, the help he needs can only be gotten from face-to-face visits to a shrink. I too hope that this is a stupid hoax.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: turtle | 2005/07/06

He should be found and castrated on the spot!!!!!!!!!

Reply to turtle
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/06

Thats really disgusting - he has the gall to post it. Sicko.

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/06

Even if it was intended as a joke as you were hoping it is still a sick one

Reply to Joanne E