Question
Posted by: heriett | 2004/10/01

post:11328: re can he tell if he's cheating

hello again i posted a heading as above, the i aslo got your responses guys.thank you very much.

but to my greatest surprise mu hubby told me he was not cheating he just wantd me to stop accusing him.we also kissed and laughed together and he told me how much he loves and he married me coz he chose me among many women, ohhhhhh i wa so grateful for that

and please women we msut stop accusing our hubbies but lets accept that they choe us and marride us to be their wives lets respect the opportunity, we are respected

heriett,
Sounds like a happy ending, and I hope it remains that way ! That basic point that despite the existence of so many others, he chose YOU, is relevant ; and also the fact that persistent baseless suspicions tempt someone either to pretend to cheat, or to actually do so, out of sheer frustration. Have a great weekend, month, and life together !