Question
Posted by: DCJAY | 2003/03/11

Post Prostate Operation Problems.

About 3 1/2 years ago i had my prostate removed. Since then I have had a problem which seems to be getting worse. I have a hard time getting it up and then it relaxes before I am finished. If I do ejeculate the sensation (thrill / feeling) only last's about 10 seconds.
Thanking you in anticipation.

DCJAY, it sounds like some of the nerves were damaged during the operation. If this is the case, only time will tell whether it will clear up completely. In the meantime you can try Viagra® or Uprema® - one of the is bound to work. Good luck.