Question
Posted by: Chantal | 2003/12/12

post-pregnancy flab

26 Years old, 3 children, youngest 4months. What to do, what to do?? I have never had the need to diet before so have no clue of how it's really done. I basically need to know how to tone up at home, not that I am overweight (54kilos) - I just need to get rid of the flab-tummy, thighs and butt!! Gym is not an option.
HELP!!

Dear Chantal
Fat deposits in specific areas such as the hips, thighs and tummy are difficult to shift as there is often a genetic component. Do you have other members of your family with the same kind of problem? If so, then you may have to try both targeted exercises (ask Fitness Doc for a home workout) and special treatment products. Contact Lilian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about the Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.