Question
Posted by: C | 2008/05/20

post natal depression

i had a baby 9 months ago and i have post natal depression. how can i get rid of it?

please help

You may need antidepressants. Your doctor can prescribe these.

2
Posted by: M | 2008/05/23

You definitely need to see your GP you can refer you to a psychologist. I suffered when my baby was 51/2 months old. I was admitted to crescent clinic in Kenilworth, cape town for 2 weeks.

It really helped! Pls see your GP as soon as possible!!

Best wishes!

Reply to M
Posted by: Sue | 2008/05/21

Hi C

Unfortunately Post Natal Depression doesn't just go away - I know because I suffered from it. You need to go and see a psychologist to be assessed and treated. It can be easily treated with the right help - I am better now. Please please get some help.

Good Luck
x

Reply to Sue