Question
Posted by: SANDRA | 2005/12/12

POST NATAL DEPRESSION

I HAD A BABY 6 MONTH AGO AND EVER SINCE I JUST DO NOT FEEL MYSELF ANYMORE.I STRUGGLE TO CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK I AM OVER SENCITIVE AND MY SELF ESTEEM WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.AM I SUFFERING FROM POST NATAL DEPRESSION AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT.

Dear Sandra,
Lots of women suffer from post natal depression. The important thing is to recognize that you are not yourself and to do something about it. The hormone changes, stresses of having a small baby and little sleep all can lead to depression. For more information, see http://www.health-server.com/post_natal_depression.htm.
Please, go to your GP and ask him to prescribe an antidepressant for you, you need not feel like this.