Question
Posted by: Ani | 2008/01/02

Post Nasal Drip:Babies/Toddlers-pls read

I have a 14month old baby that suffered from post nasal drip, she was found to be alergic to polin and cat hair. She is on an antihistomiene.

I have also found that venting her room properly during the day & changing her nappy in a nother location other than the room she sleeps in has reduced further post nasal drips.

So if there are moms out there with this problem, venting the room and changing their nappies in a nother location other than their bedrooms will help tremendous, I have been doing it now for 5 days, and I did not need additional sinutab or illiadin for her.

Dear Ani
thanks for your comments!